- Cancellations made more than thirty days prior to the session/camp start date will be fully refunded less the $40 processing fee, per registrant.
- Cancellations made less than thirty days and more than three days prior to the session/camp start date will be credited to the purchaser's TeamSnap account less the $40 processing fee, per registrant.
- Cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to the session/camp start date will receive NO credit or refund.
- There are no refunds for missed days during a program.
- Credits issued to the purchaser’s TeamSnap account are valid for one calendar year from the date of issue.
- Credits or refunds requested due to injury will be handled on a case by case situation please contact us immediately (please refer below to our SSD Injury Policy)
As coaches, we are keenly aware that every player can have a bad day on or off the court. Our staff will work quickly to resolve any conflicts and will keep your child involved in the activities. On occasion, it may be necessary to temporarily take a participant out of the action in order to re-group and re-focus. If the conflict or issue continues, you will be contacted by telephone or email and a discussion with the coach will occur.
SSD Improper Conduct
Physical, digital (texts, social media and email etc) or verbal abuse during sessions will receive zero tolerance by coaches. Any incidents that arise from improper conduct on or off the court will result in the child’s expulsion.
SSD All Session Guarantee
Should your son or daughter miss a Spring, Fall or Winter session for any reason – illness, injury, family commitment, vacation, etc. you can play a make-up session at any one of the other program locations. For example, if you were enrolled in Volleyball on Tuesdays at Lake Bonavista, you could attend the SW Saturday session, SE Lake Bonavista Sunday session or a Friday NW session to makeup the missed session. Please contact us for the most up to date session information.
SSD Injury Policy
SSD strives to provide a safe environment for sports to minimize the potential for injury. If your child sustains an injury during a SSD session it should be reported to one of the coaches at the session immediately. Our coaches carry first aid kits and in several cases have first aid training or sports medicine training. If the lead coach determines it may be a more serious injury, we will contact the parents immediately to report it and if deemed necessary, call 911. This has been a very rare occurrence in our 20 year history.
If a injury occurs at school or in another sports environment it is important for the parents to report the injury to the lead coach at their session so that modifications can be made to the practice or training.
Current Credit Card Processing Rate = 2.85%
Current Credit Card Processing Fee = $0.85